YES! We ARE accepting Applications!
NEW! Introducing the Marlin ODI Online Employment Application!
Just Click the Button below!
Note to Online Applicants: You can upload your Certifications to us, from the Marlin Online Application Page. Just fill out the Application, and within the Application, you can upload your Documents, Pictures, and Certs! It's quick, and its easy to do!
All approved* Registrations, are given the ability to upload Documents, on the Subscriber Services Page.
The following positions are available:
- Non-Diving Supervisors (ADCI, or IMCA Certified)
- Diving Supervisors (ADCI, or IMCA Certified)
- Divers (ADCI, or IMCA Certified)
- Diver Medics (DMT)
- Experienced Dive Tenders (ADCI, or IMCA Certified)
- Experienced Cooks, and Galley Hands.
- USCG Licensed Vessel Captains, preferably with
4-Point Anchor handling experience, aboard a DSV.
- USCG Licensed Captain's Mates
- USCG Licensed Chief Engineers
- USCG Licensed Engineers
- USCG Licensed Able-Bodied Seaman
We are always looking for Experienced Personnel. Come in and apply today, or send us your resume. Marlin Oilfield Divers, Inc follows a ZERO Tolerance Policy in regards to Drugs, and Alcohol in the Workplace. All Applicants that are applying for a position within Diving Operations must be Certified by the Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI), or the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA). All Applicants that are applying for a Credentialed position within Marine Operations must hold a MMC License through the (USCG) All other listed employment categories may, or may not have specific accreditation requirements.
*Approval by the Marlin ODI Webmaster required.